Wednesday, January 14, 2009

ATC Artwork


Following Erin's lead, I wanted to make Artist Trading Cards to share with everyone. I wanted each to be an original work, but the idea of making nearly 30 little works of art is a bit daunting. So, I created one large work using Erin's little tree she drew in my journal as inspiration. I'll cut it up and mail each person a part. People may think it's nuts, including my wife, but it really is about sharing and connecting. Not certain when I'll get around to mailing - hopefully this weekend. But this is a photo of the finished, large work.

3 comments:

Eva said...

Ok I am totally inspired to do my ATC... :) Nice work Eric!

Laura Long said...

Eric, I love this page! Awesome!

Carla said...

Do you remember a discussion at NCCAT about a presentation for the school about visual journaling? I thought you had said that you had resources for one, or that you have a presentation to use. Do you remember this, and if so, do you have any resources or ideas? Thanks, and thanks for the ATC!