Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!


One of my dear friends just returned from NCCAT all excited about her week and her journey into journaling. It made me sad that I have lost touch with the wonderful friends I made at NCCAT just a year ago. I think of our time together often and hope you are all journaling. My style of journal has varied since then and the book is much smaller - but just as personal and just as important. Life is a journey, not a destination. I hope your journey is a good one. Happy Holidays to all of you. love and hugs

Connie

2 comments:

Carla said...

I am thinking of the same things. It was a year ago....

Connie said...

Carla

So glad to see you keep up too. I checked out your blog site and I love the article about New Year's Resolutions vs goals. Good idea for ME this year!